This post is all about me. When I’m reading something, I like being able to put a face to the name, a voice to the words. If you are lucky enough to already know me, then feel free to skip this. Or read it and possibly find out something you didn’t know?
A Few Random Facts About Me.
- My siblings and I are adopted. As a kid, I was so embarrassed by this and did whatever I could to keep it a secret, but now I’ve accepted it as part of my story.
- I’m terrified of birds.
- I am obsessed with tiny things that aren’t typically small: tiny coffee cups, mini horses, little notebooks. I love it all.
- I’ve only ever dated one person- my husband.
- I was in speech class when I was younger. I still can’t say words like roar very well.
- I’ve had one broken bone (my arm in 3rd grade), but have never had stitches or surgery.
- Growing up, we were not allowed to go to the movies (I’m sure I’ll blog about that at some point). When I was 13, I “snuck” to the movies to see Men in Black with a friend and felt like such a rebel.
- I hate talking on the phone. I get anxiety if I have to call someone and very rarely answer when someone calls me.
- I get really annoyed by people that rev their engines unnecessarily in traffic or play their music obnoxiously loud. Like really annoyed, angry even. They often get the “angry Gini” glare which I’d like to think will make them think about their actions in the future.
- I consider myself a burger connoisseur. If I had to choose one meal to eat the rest of my life, it would be a burger & fries with ranch dressing on the side. Of course, I’d be 600 pounds, but I’d be happy.
So there is a little about me… now it’s your turn! I’d love to hear a random fact about you! Leave a comment below and let me know!